A D-45 from the Standard Series is already a true work of art. How does a work of art become even more valuable and beautiful? The perfect recipe for this can only be written and implemented by the most traditional guitar manufacturer.
Take Harvey Leach, some of the finest tonewoods and let them stay together.
Harvey Leach - this name appears when the demands of inlay work actually exceed the limits of what is possible. Leach does not consider anything impossible and has fun with really complex designs.
This exquisite design by the master of inlay art features inlaid lotus flowers, herons, dragonflies, lily pads and koi fish that artfully decorate the headstock, fingerboard, pickguard, bridge and back of the guitar.
With such beauty, the tonal qualities should not be missing, right?
In order to spoil our ears as much as our eyes, only the best tone woods are used and practically no compromises are made. An Engelmann Spruce top in combination with genuine Madagascar Rosewood, which is finely selected for sides and back, set a clear sign of what can be expected in terms of sound.
The D-45 Harvey Leach Lotus Flower is limited to 25 pieces worldwide!
A real work of art for collectors and enthusiasts or for guitarists with high demands on sound characteristics!
- Body SizeD-14 Fret
- Construction:Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Bracing PatternForward Shifted X Brace
- Brace ShapeScalloped
- Top MaterialEngelmann Spruce
- Back MaterialMadagascar Rosewood
- Side MaterialMadagascar Rosewood
- Recommended StringsTitanium Core Set, Pure Nickel .012-.055 Light MTCN160
- Finish TopGloss
- Back & Side FinishGloss
- Scale length25.4"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut:1 3/4''
- Neck ShapeModified Low Oval
- Neck TaperHigh Performance Taper
- Electronics OptionsFishman Gold Plus Natural I / Fishman Infinity Matrix / Fishman Presys Plus / Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend / LR Baggs Anthem