No other guitar company has been around and inspiring the evolution of the acoustic guitar for as long as C. F. Martin & Co. and no other acoustic guitar companies designs have been copied as much as theirs. So the Martin Standard Series aren’t just called that – this is the standard that everything else is measured by. Highest quality, tried and true tonewoods, sitka spruce tops and genuine mahogany or East Indian rosewood back and sides – needless to say, all solid – make these guitars an absolute dream for any guitarist. Many of these original Martin shapes have been out there for over a century and all of them have undergone continuous tweaks and improvements over time. These guitars are the result of almost 190 years of Martin history.
With back and sides of premium East Indian rosewood, a sitka spruce top and genuine mahogany neck make this an amazing sounding guitar. It also features amazing decoration. Pearl inlay all along the edge of the top, the end fretboard and the soundhole, bound fretboard and headstock, inlayed block logo on the headstock, and beautiful snowflake inlays in the fretboard and bridge.
- Body SizeD-14 Fret
- Construction:Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing PatternForward-Shifted X-Brace
- Brace ShapeScalloped
- Top MaterialSitka Spruce
- Back MaterialEast Indian Rosewood
- Side MaterialEast Indian Rosewood
- Recommended StringsAuthentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Medium - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA550T
- Finish TopGloss
- Back & Side FinishGloss
- Scale length25.4"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut:1 3/4''
- Neck ShapeModified Low Oval
- Neck TaperHigh-Performance Taper
- Electronics OptionsFishman Gold Plus Natural I / Fishman Infinity Matrix / Fishman Presys Plus / Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend / LR Baggs Anthem